Tuesday 15 October 2013

New York Comic Con Cosplay

With nothing else to blog about at the moment, I'm reduced to trawling through the cosplay photos from the recent New York Comic Con, picking out a handful that made me chuckle.


Kudos to this guy - those octopus arms look really well put together. Wonder if they moved?



Blimey. Nice take on the costume.


After years of Heath Ledger Jokers, it's nice to see some love for the old Caesar Romero version. If only he'd grown a moustache and then put make-up over it.


And this shot of a dog dressed as Nick Fury led me to share something a friend passed along - ladies and gents, I give you Samuel L Jackson in dog form:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails