Wednesday 2 May 2012

Perusing Previews - May 2012


It's a sleeping bag shaped like a shark and yet there's not a single "sleeping with the fishes" gag in the copy! Come on, people, if you're selling a shark-shaped sleeping bag you cannot be too proud to go for the obvious line. Jeez, I swear, you're gonna need a better writer . . .



While I won't be reading any of the Before Watchmen titles, I will definitely be ordering that Dr Manhattan T-shirt. Not sure why the yellow shirt with the blood stain is labelled "Hand" though . . .


You may as well go ahead and buy this, people - I don't think Ryan Reynolds will be wearing it again any time soon.


Having heard good things about this, I think I might pick this up.


He's got a stake! For a nose! Genius!


Is it just me or is Jim Balent subliminally tying in with the whole Before Watchmen buzz with that blood splatter on Tarot's chest?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails