Tuesday 15 May 2012

Man, I Would Buy This In A Heartbeat

From the excellent Super-Team Family blog

While 2003's JLA/Avengers was pretty good, the issue above just looks so, so good it's almost criminal.

I swear, in an alternate world, Marvel's films have been successful alongside DC's and in the same year that we get The Avengers film, we get the Justice League one as well, all of which builds to a cross-company crossover three film epic modelled on the story above.

Now, where did I leave that transmatter cube?

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this guys site. Fantastic stuff there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's got some fantastic stuff over there, though I doubt the truthfulness of his claim that it's all made with MS Paint!

      Delete

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails