Tuesday 3 April 2012

Perusing Previews - April 2012


Do you know, I'm honestly tempted by this T-shirt.

What else does Previews have for us this month?


Finally! The last issue of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Century is due out! It seems like an age since the previous issue.


I have a fondness for World War II documentaries; I have a fondness for zombies. While these two things are obviously meshed in Nazi Zombies, I'm afraid it's missing the final ingredient to make it a sure-fire purchase: sharks. As soon as someone publishes Nazi Zombie Sharks I'm there, I promise.


I've often used cartoons from Our Valued Customers here on Crisis on Earth-Prime when I'm in a rush or don't have anything ready so it seems only fair to point out that they have a book coming out.


And you thought Avengers vs X-Men was going to be the big fight this summer?


Because it's never too early in the year to buy next year's calendar. Apparently.


H.P. Lovecraft combined with "Dr Seuss-type rhymes" and "accurately illustrated Lovecraftian creatures"? Hmmm . . . can I get away with buying this for my two year old nephew?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails