Wednesday 14 March 2012

Worlds' Finest #2 And Before Watchmen


Honestly, I saw that cover and thought "Sweet Cthulhu's beard! They've brought back the Anti-Monitor as an enemy for Power Girl and Huntress!"
"HUNTRESS and POWER GIRL versus THE IRRADIATED MAN!
Learn what our heroes have been doing since they arrived here five years ago from Earth Two!"
No such luck - he's apparently The Irradiated Man.

And for what it's worth, I won't be buying these:


It's not a big protest; I'm not screaming for the head honchos at DC to be decapitated for even daring to consider doing this; I'm not worried Alan Moore will cast a spell on me if I were to buy them.

I simply have as much interest in these as I would were Terry Brooks to write the early adventures of Frodo Baggins.

2 comments:

  1. You like the Anti-Monitor? Mind, it would've been a chance for A version of Supergirl to whup his stoopid ass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, what's not to like about the Anti-Monitor? He's just misunderstood; give him a chance; he could change....

      Delete

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails