Wednesday 7 March 2012

Perusing Previews - March 2012


Seriously, Previews? This is a Featured Item? After all the flack DC took for Starfire and Catwoman in the early days of the relaunch Zenescope get away with this? And they're charging $149.94 for it?!

Blimey . . .



As much as I love Star Wars (hey, I went to see The Phantom Menace in 3D) I really cannot imagine any situation where wearing this T-shirt would not result in a degree of embarrassment which would be impossible to measure.

If any of you Star Wars fans are even slightly tempted by this, just . . . just don't, okay? Trust me.


It may be great, but Hook Jaw it ain't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails