Sunday 28 August 2011

Justice Society Returns!

Earlier today I wrote "with no revealed plans for the JSA in the new DCU, you have to wonder what's going to happen to these guys."

Mere hours later I check my feed reader and what do I find:
"James Robinson confirmed that he is working on a new Justice Society project with artist Nicola Scott, and that the parallel world Earth-2 will make a return."
Now I'll be honest and say that Robinson's recent Justice League stories have been more miss than hit but I'm still excited by this news.

And Earth-2, too!

2 comments:

  1. REally geeked by this news over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you and me both, Dave. I do wonder whether it'll be present day (which allows for legacy characters like Stargirl) or if it'll be WWII era.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails