|Grodd's a miserable sod, isn't he?|
Even quicker than normal this week as this is being done before I head off for the weekend:
- FLASHPOINT: DEADMAN AND THE FLYING GRAYSONS #1 - not a bad issue; lovely artwork; nice use of Dr Fate.
- FLASHPOINT: GRODD OF WAR #1 - I am Grodd; I have all I wanted; I'm not happy; I'll kill someone; I'm still not happy; I'll kill someone; I'm still not happy; repeat.
- FLASPOINT: WONDER WOMAN AND THE FURIES #1 - no bad; some background on the Amazon/Atlantis war; and some people, even in an alternate timeline, can't help but play the same roles. Ocean Master, I'm looking at you.
- KIRBY: GENESIS #1 - cosmic beings spark the appearance of fantastical characters across the Earth; darn good fun!
- POWER GIRL #25 - Winick finishes his run on another "worthy" issue; Power Girl suggests the wronged new guy contact the JSA and they'll train him; best of luck with that as the JSA doesn't appear to exist post-relaunch.
- TEEN TITANS #96 - ten headed demon guy goes up against the Titans; everyone shouts; that's pretty much it.
Fourth World? No, Fourth Wall!