Saturday 11 June 2011

Perusing Previews - June 2011

Another month, another issue of Previews turns up in my comic haul.


I don't collect these things, myself, but I have to wonder - with the new DC relaunch coming will this magazine keep producing new figures based on the new designs? Will it ever end?




It wasn't so much the title of this comic that caught my eye, nor the "buxom vixen" (sexy zombies? That's a niche market I wasn't aware of until now) on the cover but rather this:


Zombieriffic! And I know it's not but with that dark nose socket and that hair, I look at that and think zombie Hitler!


Bwah-ha-ha! No, really . . . I have nothing else to add to these Bruce Lee figures!

This on the other hand:


This:


This . . . is a work of genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails