Wednesday 22 June 2011

Ready When You Are, DC


The results of my little poll about how you feel about the DC relaunch are in and exactly half of the votes went to "Cautiously optimistic" which is where my own opinion lies.

Reading Power Girl last week and knowing that with the exception of a couple more issues that's it felt a bit strange and, if I'm honest, I had briefly considered just quitting the whole thing - using the relaunch as less of a "jumping on" and more a "jumping off" point.

But you know what? It might turn out to be okay. Looking at the creators we've got some interesting talents on some interesting characters so I'm willing to give it a go and try and be the glass half full kind of guy.

Thanks for taking part, whatever your view!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails