Tuesday 22 March 2011

New New Look Wonder Woman

I don't pretend to any timeliness with this post - by now you'll all have seen the first photo of Adrianne Palicki as she'll appear in the title role of the Wonder Woman pilot that's filming at the moment.

As happened when her costume was redesigned by Jim Lee back in June last year, the fans have grumbled about the change in her look, by and large with few seeming to come right out and say they love it.

Me? I'm afraid, like the Jim Lee change, that I don't really care either way. Sure, I'd prefer red boots to blue to keep with the classic look a little more, but really? M'eh.

The thing I find most telling is the remark at the bottom of the DCU Source blog's post unveiling the new costume:
"Comments are closed."
I guess they expected a large number of negative comments (as they received for the Jim Lee redesign) and decided not to allow any right from the start.

1 comment:

  1. Except for the boots being the wrong color, I don't think it looks that bad. It's Wonder Woman. What are people expecting?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails