|Oh, Guy Gardner . . . you charmer.|
- BOOSTER GOLD #40 - who'd have thought the Nazi doctor from a couple of issues ago would become a recurring villain? The first half of this issue is pretty much a recap of Booster's origins - are they maybe hoping to use this issue as a jumping on point? The big shock at the end, though, is Rip Hunter arresting Booster for stealing the equipment that allowed him to become a hero in the first place. His forthcoming trial in the 25th Century should be interesting.
- GREEN LANTERN: EMERALD WARRIORS #6 - Kilowog and Arisia abandon Guy to face the . . . telepathic snakey guy . . . who's name simply won't stick in my head. Shows what I think of him as a villain. I'll be glad when the story moves past this guy, I have to admit.
- JUSTICE LEAGUE: GENERATION LOST #17 - Max Lord takes over Checkmate once more and uses a mind-controlled Power Girl to take out Captain Atom while Lord himself starts injecting poor old Blue Beetle with, possibly, the OMAC nanobites. Not long to go now.
- KNIGHT AND SQUIRE #4 - awww, Squire gets her first kiss after Knight's armours gets all self-aware. Not as many laughs as previous issues but still a good read.
- SECRET SIX #29 - I didn't bother with the first part of this story in Action Comics so it was a little bit of catching up and felt a bit disconnected, really. But next is a crossover with the Doom Patrol which I will be getting!