Monday 3 January 2011

Monday Memes #1

During last summer I had a bit of fun looking through my cover scans and posting my favourites every Monday.

This year I'm going to throw out covers which share a theme or an idea, hence Monday Memes. First up: Homages:


Nothing is sacred to Ambush Bug and I thank heaven for that - not even the cover of Superman #1 excapes him.


Nor the cover of Flash #123 which introduced the world to the DCU Multiverse, spawning either a hugely rich vein of imaginative storytelling possibilities or hideous over-complication depending on your point of view.

You know what? Despite a bunch of mini-series, a handful of specials and currently appearing in Doom Patrol, I still think there's not enough Ambush Bug in the world. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails