Thursday 8 December 2011

Why So Scared?

Last week I mentioned next year's Lego DC Super-heroes game that features not just Batman but a whole host of other DC characters. Over at the Bricktuts site, they've got pictures of some of them:


I'm kinda wishing Lex Luthor came with a detachable wig, and note that you get either peace loving or warrior Wonder Woman, but the one that made me chuckle (and gave me this post's title) was Robin:


Why is his extra/alternate head so scared?!

What else can we expect? Hal Jordan being hit on the head with a variety of objects? Aquaman with a detachable hand? Pantha with a spring-loaded head?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails