Wednesday 30 November 2011

That's Next Year's Birthday Present Sorted

I've never been a huge player of video games; I have an X-box with maybe half a dozen games and they all fall into two categories: Grand Theft Auto and the like or Lego. Sure, that's one extreme to the other but while I love the open world, mayhem inducing freedom of the GTA series, I thoroughly enjoy the light-hearted approach of the Lego games, particularly the Star Wars ones which I'm currently re-playing for the hell of it.

Imagine my delight, then, when I stumble across this bit of news - Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes to be released next year!


According to the article:
"This time, various characters from the "DC Universe" will be joining the never-ending battle on the sides of both good and evil. You can expect to see Lex Luthor, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and others battling alongside and against the Caped Crusader, each possessing their own special abilities."
As it's due to be released next summer, I know what I'll be getting for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails