Friday 18 November 2011

Not Coming To A Comic Shop Near You

So there I was, browsing the net the other day, following links from one page to another when I ended up on deviantart. I've browsed there a few times but found myself looking at - and then searching for - mocked-up comic covers.

What can I say? It was a quiet afternoon on a weekend.

Here's a few I liked:


Batwoman by RottenVomit



The Flashette by kabukikatze


Klarion the Witch Boy by eatfun


Power Girl by Franchesco



Rorschach 2099 by Karbacca


Selena And The Pussycats by singory


Super Buddies by theEyZmaster

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails