Tuesday 8 November 2011

Perusing Previews - November 2011


What I know about Mouse Guard: The Black Axe is exactly what I've read in the solicitation above. Why that solicitation doesn't mention how superb the sight of a tiny mouse with a big axe hacking away at a fox is, I don't know.

Sometimes I count myself lucky. Sure, here in Britain we may have an anachronistic ruling family whose only qualification for the job is being born or marrying into it . . .


. . . but at least we don't run the risk of this guy becoming our leader:


Sometimes I envy America, sometimes I pity her. (Step away from the politics, Gary . . . )


Hot cheerleaders! Zombies! Four "super-rad" covers! No information on plot or characters! No sale!


I don't care how many extra dimensions you add to it, George, I am not paying to see The Phantom Menace in the cinema again.

And while I may be tempted by this:


I am in absolutely no way tempted by an alarm clock where Darth Vader appears to be taking a crap standing up:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails