Sunday 15 August 2010

Who'd Like A Cocktail? #94

Booster Gold speaks the truth.
This has to be quick - I'm not here right now! But with the magic of the internet, I can still post this:

  • BOOSTER GOLD #35 - you know, I think that's the first time I've read the word "knockers" in a DCU comic book . . .
  • GREEN LANTERN: EMERALD WARRIORS #1 - I'm guessing conversation's going to be limited between Red Lantern Bleez and her new friends.
  • JUSTICE LEAGUE: GENERATION LOST #7 - as much as I've grumbled about Judd Winick in the past, I'm liking his Rocket Red. Admittedly, his characterisation of Ice is well off but on the whole this is still pretty good. Someone pass another slice of humble pie, please.
  • PROJECT SUPERPOWERS: CHAPTER TWO #11 - it all rushes to the conclusion next issue and just what the heck has happened to the Death Defying Devil?
  • ZATANNA #4 - Zatanna's in Las Vegas - where else would you find Mammon these days?
And what made me laugh:

The Devil and his Death Defying Dentures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails