Tuesday 24 August 2010

What Are You Suggesting?

So work's begun on Armageddon 2001 over at The Annotated DC Project. It may take a little while before it's up and running mainly because I've recently order all the summer annual tie-ins that I don't already have! I was originally planning to put together some synopses of them from stuff on the net but thought, if I'm going to do it, I may as well do it right. I will, of course, let you know as and when it's done.

In the meantime, this is a request for ideas/suggestions - it can be kinda tough getting feedback from readers, whether those of this blog or the annotated sites I've done. I think the most successful way of hearing from you guys so far was the Comments/Guestbook I put in place at The Annotated Blackest Night. The only problem with that was the large amount of spam that I had to deal with - I still get the occasional entry even now.

For the ADCP I've used something else from those lovely people at Google called Moderator. It's in place at the site here and, I'm hoping, will work as a sort of message board. The bonus for me is that people need to sign in to a Google account to post anything - that means no spam. The drawback is that people need to sign in to a Google account to post anything - some people won't have one and the immediacy of their comments may be lost.

Hopefully it won't put too many people off.

Please pop over, sign in and leave some thoughts, suggestions or just say hi - I get a respectable amount of visitors each month both to the sites and the blog and it'd be nice to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails