Wednesday 11 December 2013

You're Looking For What, Now?

As regular readers now, I occasionally dip into the search terms that people use to either find this blog deliberately or find it by accident while looking for something else. In today's search terms I noticed what has to be the most . . . ummmm . . . shall we say "specific interest" in the comics world?


Skipping over the "angry cuckold comics" I'd just like to highlight this one:


Someone out there (and it was a single person on one day) found their way to my little corner of the web by searching for crisis on infinite earth detroit breasts.

Lord knows there are plenty of places on the web to find the most debauched variation of whatever your hobby is - not for nothing has Rule 34 (link is SFW) become well known - but I have to admit to being surprised as the exactness of the term.

Not just breasts but breasts from (presumably) the Justice League Detroit era. And not the whole era, either, just the Crisis on Infinite Earths.

I'm really not judging someone else's particular interest, but if you know that much, if you know of Crisis and the Detroit League, would it not have been simpler to search for Zatanna, Vixen or Gypsy followed by breasts?

Man, with that many mentions of breasts I'm going to get a lot more people looking for superhero boobs now, aren't I? Best if I get the Power Girl cosplay out of the way:



3 comments:

  1. WHAT....DA.......FUCK!? Don't worry Power Guy, my eyes aren't glued to your naked chest. Wow, hell of a way to demonstrate the Rule 68, or is it 69? Either way, distrubing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I do enjoy subverting people's expectations! And credit where it's due, it must have taken a lot of confidence on the part of that guy to pull that costume off.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails