Tuesday 3 December 2013

Perusing Previews - December 2013


Apart from the Star Trek Enterprise pizza cutter I've mentioned in a previous Previews post, I think this might be the epitome of merchandising.




I've never read Alan Moore's Bojeffries Saga. This shall be rectified soon.


Hahaha! Oh, Doctor Who....


Because nothing says "new" and "innovative" and "fresh" like Martian Manhunter facing off against Despero across a chess board. Oh . . . wait a second . . .


And this year's aware for blatant rip off goes to . . .


I've been quietly picking up the Sixth Gun collections and thoroughly enjoying them so I try and skim the solicitations for the ongoing series, not wanting to see what's coming up too far ahead. However, for some reason this caught my eye and I ended up reading it and noticed this:


Hey, a double negative - everyone survives the night!


Okay, hands up - who here thinks that when this young man started his modelling and / or acting career that he'd end up cuddling a 24" Tardis plush? Anyone?

I'm sure his parents are proud.


Last minute novelty Christmas present for Mrs Earth-Prime spotted in the pages of Previews but as she sometimes reads this blog, I don't want to give it away, hence the pixellation.

2 comments:

  1. Mrs Earth -Prime looks forward to it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See? I said she reads this blog occasionally.

      You have to wait till Christmas, my dear.

      Delete

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails