Tuesday 12 November 2013

Perusing Previews - November 2013


You know, I'm positive I've featured these before . . . but what the heck, they're cool.



I was really looking forward to this comic sequel to the excellent Dredd film, but a 32 page one-shot is all we get? Man, that seems like very little content for a film.


I've been picking up the Sixth Gun trade collections over the last year or so and am really enjoying them; I might pick this collection up as well.


I mentioned this when it was announced but have ordered it from my comic book store and can't wait! And maybe as an aside it'll prompt Joe Benitez to get off his arse and continue Lady Mechanika.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails