Tuesday 30 April 2013

Perusing Previews - May 2013


As much as I love Star Wars, I can't think of a better ending for these furry little bastards.



Ahh, Judge Death - sadly never to see the light of a cinema thanks to the bizarrely lacklustre performance of the Dredd movie.


He does, though, appear here which I've already pre-ordered. Oh yes!


I've never read a Red Sonja book and I only vaguely remember seeing the film from the 80's or 90's but this is sort of tempting because it's written by Gail Simone.


And while I have no intention of picking this up, the striking cover caught my eye. That really is very nice.


And lastly, Dark Horse are planning to branch out into superheroes. They recognise their 90's attempt wasn't that good (it's refreshing to see a big company hold their hand up and say "We got it wrong" if nothing else) but with Ghost already announced as an ongoing, I may just be tempted to sample a few others.

2 comments:

  1. That ewok tee shirt is great. They're from the second (original trilogy) film, yes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shame on you! No, they're from the third of the originals, Return of the Jedi. But yeah, the shirt's great.

      Delete

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails