Tuesday 2 April 2013

Perusing Previews - April 2013


According to the solicitation, Animals With Sharpies contains pictures of animals using Sharpies pens to write messages dealing with "political and religious tracts, confessions, recipes, arithmetic problems and more. Above all, these paintings are funny"

Can I suggest that if you're pushing a book containing "funny" pictures, you might want to put a better one on the cover?



With the news that Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill are likely to reprise their roles in Star Wars Episode VII, I might have to buy one of these.

Am I the only one who doesn't want to see a 70 year old Han Solo?


It's not enough that Japan produces some very creepy statues of young girls with exaggerated anatomy in not very much clothing, but even their robots have to have "large breasts"

And I'll be keeping an eye on my hit counter to see whether that sentence has any impact...


Yes! Volume 20 is out! That will be in my collection real soon.


And as the above is published by Eros Comics, I'm guessing it has nothing to do with the Deep Purple song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails