Friday 6 May 2011

All Change For Power Girl (70's Redux)

Wow, was it over a year ago I used the post title All Change For Power Girl to wonder who was taking over from Palmiotti/Gray and Conner? Anyhow, that's got nothing to do with this post.

A couple of days ago I ran through some of the late 70's comics I own including this one:


I've read that story plenty of times but it was only when putting together that post that I noticed something.

Here's page 1 of Justice League of America #172:


As you can see, Power Girl's over on the right hand side looking at the covered body of Mr Terrific.

Here's page 2:


Spot the difference? Power Girl's arms are bare on the second page!

Here's page 7:


and her white sleeves are back.

Jump to page 17, though . . .


and she's gone bare-armed again.

Colourist Jerry Serpe was obviously having a bad day in 1979!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails