Wednesday 28 July 2010

Decisions, Decisions . . .

I'll be 41 in less than a month, a fully grown man with a wife, a job, a mortgage and two cats.  I'm thus vaguely consistent with all the things society says I need to be considered a grown-up.

Of course, there's the comic habit that sees no sign of dying out just yet, illustrated by my love for DC Comics.

Also, for some years now I've been quietly reliving my youth by owning (and constantly wearing) Converse boots, the sort I could only dream of owning as a kid but never did.

And now this:

Did I mention it's my birthday soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails