Wednesday 14 April 2010

New Fight, New Rules

Fred over at Spacebooger has released the rules for the next round of Friday Night Fights called:

What's Minimum Clonage? The rules this time state that once a fighter has used one character in any round, they cannot use the same character in any further rounds. As I scored a couple of victories in the last fights by having Hal Jordan being beaten by Goldface and Javelin, my plans to use Jordan's humiliating defeats time and time again has, alas, been scuppered.

Guess I'll have to find something else to use.

Remember, folks - every Friday you can head over to Spacebooger, check out all the fights and vote for your favourite. Fred's said he has dozens if not hundreds of visits to the fights but so very few people vote - democracy in action, I guess!

You don't have to vote for me, but please come along and vote for someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails