Tuesday 5 January 2010

Old News But Good News

I'm up to my eyes annotating Blackest Night #6 right now plus have a couple of other posts half-prepared (what, you thought I just made this stuff up on the spur of the moment?) but thought I really should get off my arse and post about this story - DC History Explored in Legacies, History Of... & Who's Who.

It's been sat in my feed reader since December the 10th and I've been meaning to post about it since then but just not had the time. In a nutshell, more DC history stuff which is cool, but I'm really interested in the "all-new 12-issue Who’s Who, "profiling some of the best and lesser-known characters populating the DC Universe.""

I love me some Who's Who!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails