Tuesday 12 January 2010

New Justice League International Series!

I really enjoyed the JLI run with Giffen and DeMatteis all those years ago. It was one of the first real good fun series that I love so much.


To hear the news that he's back writing another JLI series (Justice League: Generation Lost) which will be co-written with Judd Winick (okay, that bit's less exciting for me as I'm not a huge fan of his stuff) cheered me up no end.

Strangely, though, the one line that really jumped out at me in the interview linked above was a response as to why DeMatteis wasn't co-writing the series with Giffen:

"Because Marc and I - along with artist Chris Batista - are taking over Booster Gold, that's why. And yes, it's exactly what you think it is."

Holy crap! Giffen and DeMatteis on Booster Gold!

2010's looking good from DC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails