Sunday 26 July 2009

Who'd Like A Cocktail? #47

My comics this week:
  • Blackest Night: Tales of The Corps #2 - nice to see some Tom Mandrake artwork once more.
  • The Boys: Herogasm #3 - Black Noir did what now?!
  • Final Crisis Aftermath: Dance #3 - okay this is all starting to be a bit . . . dare I say it?  Boring?
  • Final Crisis: Legion of 3 Worlds #5 - holy crap?! Finally!
  • Green Lantern #44 - "Xanshi. Rise." My jaw nearly hit the floor.
  • Power Girl #3 - damn, I'm loving this series, I really am.
  • Project Superpowers: Chapter Two #1 - good guys become the bad guys and the little guys are going to kick their butts.
  • Wednesday Comics #3 - Kamandi, Supergirl and The Flash - easily the best stories this week.
And what made me smile:
J'onn J'onnz throws a whole freaking building!  Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails