Thursday 23 July 2009

Comics Themes For iGoogle

If you've ever thought to check out my other blog you may have noticed I'm something of a fan of Google products.  I use Blogger, obviously, as well as Gmail, Reader, Sites and a whole bunch of their other goodies.

While perusing the blogs I read using the Google Feed Reader, I came across this article on the official Google Blog - comics themes for iGoogle.

They've got a decent selection and, I'm pleased to say, a Green Lantern Blackest Night theme which now sits on my iGoogle page.  Go check 'em out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails