Sunday 5 July 2009

Who'd Like A Cocktail? #44

Busy, busy, busy in work lately but still get my comics on the weekend.
  • The Boys #32 - Butcher is so pissed off!
  • Crossed #6 - obvious comparisons aside, this books needs to get as much attention as The Walking Dead. The comics, not the zombies. Don't pay them any attention.
  • Final Crisis Aftermath: Run #3 - "This isn't over, hot nips!" Man, I'm enjoying this series more than Final Crisis!
  • Green Lantern Corps #38 - what an ending: FLESH.
  • Justice League: Cry for Justice #1 - I know it's come in for some stick on other blogs, but I thought this was okay as a starter.
  • Secret Six #11 - "Nasty little prunes they were!"
  • Strange Adventures #5 - the Weird's gone . . . errr . . . weird.
And what made me smile:
Even though I knew something was coming, that pay-off line made me laugh out loud! Humour at its blackest from Garth Ennis in Crossed #6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails