Sunday 19 July 2009

Who'd Like A Cocktail? #46

  • Blackest Night #1 - the event of 2009 kicks off and I'm already enjoying it more than Final Crisis! The notes for this issue should be up at the Annotated Blackest Night any time soon.
  • Blackest Night: Tales of The Corps #1 - the War of Light explodes across the sectors!
  • The Brave and The Bold #25 - yay! More Blue Beetle!
  • Final Crisis Aftermath: Escape #3 - seriously, can anyone tell me what the hell's going on here?
  • JSA vs. Kobra #2 - if Sturges and Willingham had to take a breather from Justice Society of America at some point, I recommend DC get Eric Trautmann in.  This series is good.
  • Wednesday Comics #2 - only story I'm not reading is Wonder Woman; too cramped with too much art and dialogue - the rest is cracking, though!
And what made me smile this week:
Because seriously, what is more awesome than a tiger with a gun and a sword?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails