Wednesday 9 January 2013

That's My Birthday Sorted (Again)

Having spent most of the Christmas holiday just gone playing Lego Lord of The Rings (I'm at 85% completed, thank you very much for asking) it seems the Great Old Ones have accepted my sacrifices answered my prayers about what I'd like for my birthday in August.


Having done a bang-up job with the Lego DC Universe, they're now turning their attention to the Marvel Universe which offers
"an original storyline in which Nick Fury calls upon Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Spider-Man, Wolverine and other heroes spanning the Marvel Universe to save Earth from such threats as the vengeance of Loki and the hunger of Galactus, Devourer of the Worlds."
Now I'm not the biggest Marvel fan, but I'll be up for this.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I have to say, I'm tired of this Marvel trend for SHIELD to have to call in the heroes. The Avengers found their own conflicts for decades before the Ultimates and beyomd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't read any mainstream Marvel stuff so have no idea if it's a trend, but you're right - are they heroes or a special ops squad?!

      Delete

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails