Tuesday 13 November 2012

Justice League Variant Covers

The news that the forthcoming Justice League of America #1 is to have 52 variant covers broke last week. Is that some sort of record for the number of variants of a single issue, by the way? I've never been a big fan of them - for the most part, I'm happy to get a single issue and read the story within rather than worry about what's on the cover.

Anyhow, the variants are going to be the state flags of America, all based on this image:


It's various members of the new League hoisting the flag a la Iwo Jima.

Thing is, comics are something of a geeky habit so why not throw in a few geeky flags as well?






Just a few ideas, is all I'm saying.


Thanks for watching.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to pretend I recognise all those corner bits ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails