Friday 9 May 2008

Friday Night Fights - Invasion!

Hard to believe I've posted nothing all week; my only excuse consists of four initials and a Roman numeral: GTA IV.

Still, there's always time for a bit of violence and to celebrate the release of the paperback of Invasion!, here's Mr Miracle side-kick and JLI liaison Oberon fighting a bunch of Khunds:
But those Khunds are tiny! Miniaturised in a teleportation snafu, the 3' 7" (I checked Who's Who!) Oberon finally gets to be the big man! At least for a second or two . . .
Thanks to a spare Blue Beetle flash gun, though, he's able to win out!
Oberon saves the day in his own (ahem) small way, though Bahlactus could have taken the entire Invasion! force single handed!

I promise to get back into the swing of posts this week; after all, I was probably the only (mostly) DC-centric blog not to discuss DC Universe #0! For the record, I really enjoyed it despite it having bugger all to do with Countdown To Final Crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails