Wednesday 5 June 2013

Perusing Previews - June 2013


Tempted as I was by the ongoing series, I didn't bother picking it up. The trade paperback, though, I've taken a punt on and pre-ordered as I'm willing to give most things by Palmiotti and Gray a chance.



A Cthulhu shaped bottle opener! Fhtagn!


I know nothing about this series - I just liked the Watchmen pastiche!


Complete Vehicles, eh? Complete until Episode VII, you fools!


When I was a teenager playing D&D with my friends, there was only one gaming magazine to get here in the UK: White Dwarf. Thrud the Barbarian was a one page comic strip in Dwarf's pages and to see it collected is really tempting, just for the nostlagia. Maybe when it's in paperback...


And here we are, starting and ending this post with a pre-ordered book featuring Wonder Woman on the cover. As I said a couple of weeks ago, I enjoyed the first collection so have jumped in and ordered this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails