Tuesday 4 September 2012

Perusing Previews - September 2012


While I won't be picking up the IDW Judge Dredd series, I'm interested as to how the US will take to this quintessentially British take on future American law keeping.



THIS! IS! HUMILIATING!


Hadn't realised a third volume was coming out - one for the Christmas list, then.


Now you too can smell like Nick Fury, Loki or Black Widow! It's not just George Lucas that licences the crap out of things!


Again, no interest in this - I just liked the Watchmen parody homage covers!


And this, people, is why you should neuter your dogs.

2 comments:

  1. Hoping to grab the Dredd series when it hits here. Will let you know what I think of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails