Wednesday 27 April 2011

A New Justice League International?

Hopefully this report over at Bleeding Cool has it right and a new Justice League International title will be spinning out of Justice League: Generation Lost, probably post-Flashpoint.

Will it be written by Judd Winick? No-one knows at the moment and I kinda hope not - his work on Gen Lost hasn't really impressed me (Ice's origin ret-con, anybody?) but then I am liking his Power Girl stuff.

I kinda doubt most of these guys will be around, either . . .


Anyone want to take a guess at membership?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails