Wednesday 2 June 2010

J. T. Krul To Write Teen Titans

Okay this probably isn't news to a lot of you out there by now but it's the first I've heard of it after a busy couple of days. From the Source blog:
"starting later this year, J.T. Krul will step in to chronicle the adventures of the DCU’s premiere teen team."
I enjoyed his rung on Blackest Night: Teen Titans but Justice League: The Rise of Arsenal is still leaving me a bit cold. However, almost anybody is better than the current writer Felicia Henderson. As mentioned in my last Cocktail post, I had pretty much made up my mind to ditch Teen Titans purely because of the writing; with someone new coming in, though, I'll stick it out.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that DC's game with the Teen Titans, though? Wait until every gets sick of the current creators, then announce a new creative team so everybody will stick with it? Rinse, lather, repeat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not entirely sure I agree, snell - Geoff Johns's run was widely liked, Gail Simone's guest slot was enjoyable (if someone read it out for you so you didn't have to look at Liefeld's art) and Sean McKeever's run was mostly liked. It's only really Henderson's writing that's sent this series spiralling downwards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails