Both of those approaches took way too much time (I have a life outside reading and occasionally annotating comics) so here's the third version - simple snapshots of something that made me think or laugh or wince and a favourite moment to round it all up.
- Back To Brooklyn #4 - Garth Ennis really has got something against old ladies in wheelchairs;
- The Boys #28 - only in this title are decapitated heads used as lethal weapons;
- Secret Six #7 - wait a moment - when did Sonar II get his original costume back and lose all the metallic implants? Or am I confusing the guy second from left, page 15, panel 1 with someone else? And why am I worrying about this?
- Strange Adventures #1 - Jim Starlin still has his eye on Hawkman but be warned, Starlin: the continuity people are watching;
- Terror Titans #6 - So that's where she's been hiding all this time?
- Trinity #40 - The big three are back but John Stewart's looked better.