Thursday 18 November 2010

Green Ice!

So, you've probably all seen it by now but I for one enjoyed the Green Lantern movie trailer:


That cheered me up after a long day at work!

And it's nice to see that most of you agree with me about Ice's origins as well. I ran a little poll over the last week and you voted in the thousands . . . err . . . hundreds . . . ummm . . . dozens . . . ?


Okay, 16 of you lovely people voted anyway with most thinking that the original "Ice goddess born of a magical race of beings in the mountains" origin was the best. Thanks for playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails