Friday 20 November 2009

The Annotated DC Project - Help Needed

No Friday Night Fight tonight, I'm afraid - been way too busy to do much of any fun and I'm away this weekend as well.

However, just time to sneak in a quick announcement - with cries of "You have too much time on your hands!" ringing in my ears, it's my pleasure to reveal yet another site full of annotations:

Back when I first annotated Infinite Crisis, I made no secret of the fact that Jonathan Woodward's excellent site annotating Crisis on Infinite Earths was a huge influence on me. As good as Jonathan's site is, I have to admit I was always a little annoyed that I didn't get the chance to annotate COIE, one of my all time favourite stories.

A few months ago I kinda thought - well, what's stopping me annotating Crisis...? Or, indeed, any of the other big DC stories? Thus was born the Annotated DC Project.

So far it has notes for Crisis... as well as Zero Hour - while most people into Crisis... and who read annotations will have been aware of Jonathan's site and may not find that much new in my notes (though I did find a few things he had missed!) I wanted to launch it with something new as well, hence the notes for Zero Hour.

My intention is to write up notes for other series as well and this is where I need your help. Over on the right is a poll listing the series I'm considering doing next. Click the ones you'd like to see done (you can select more than one) and the series with the highest number of votes gets picked - if you think of something not on the list, leave a comment and let me know. The poll will be up for a week so vote away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails