Tuesday 22 September 2009

Blackest Night #3 Annotations Done


The notes are up for issue #3 over at the Annotated Blackest Night.

There are still a handful of characters I need help identifying; you can find those in the Help Needed page to save you trawling through the entire site.

I think I've fixed the problem on the Black Power Ring Percentage page - the table wasn't appearing but it should be okay now.  If you do head over and take a look at it, please do me a favour and complete the dead short feedback form so I can tell whether it's fixed. It's just three simple questions, no registration or anything complicated needed.

Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails