Saturday 18 April 2009

Worth Playing?

I'm not the biggest gamer by any stretch - I own a Wii and a 360 but apart from Grand Theft Auto IV and the Lego Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Batman games I don't really bother with anything else . . . and yes, I know GTA IV and Lego games may indicate some form of split personality but hey, I like them.

Anyway, to get back to the subject of this post, I've just watched the following trailer for the Batman: Arkham Asylum game and I'm intrigued.
I have to wonder, though, whether it's a beat 'em up, face a boss, defeat him then progress to the next level because if it is, it's a little less intriguing.

Any thoughts from the gamers out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails