Tuesday 27 January 2009

Final Crisis - 1986 Style - Part 1

You know, when I should be sat here at my PC, frantically catching up on the annotations for Final Crisis #6 (not to mention giving a precis of Final Crisis: Superman Beyond 3D #2 which I haven't even had time to read yet) I instead find myself going through some old magazines that a friend gave me.

There's a lot of stuff about Watchmen - most of the mags are from the mid to late 80's - as well as interviews with people like Ian Gibson (did you know DC's dreadful Millennium cross-over event from 1988 was originally due to be written by Alan Moore? I didn't) and all sorts of other bits and pieces.

There was also an A5 programme from the 1986 Birmingham Comic Art Show which had a collection of comic strips by a guy called Johnny Lowe. I've had a hunt round but can't find anything on the net about him - if by some miracle he's out there, I hope he doesn't mind me showing his work here on my little blog.  I've deliberately kept his name in the scans as well as the copyright info.

So without further ado, here's Crisis Crossover Part 1 featuring Cathy.
Tune in next Tuesday for part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails