Tuesday 23 September 2008

Let Me Know What You Think

I like the interaction I get from both this blog and the Annotated... sites I've got - I like getting e-mails and reading posts in the comments but I know that some people don't want to leave a note so I've no idea whether they like what I'm doing or not.

So, as a bit of an experiment, I've switched on one of the Blogger tools which allows readers to rate a particular post - no signing in necessary, no need to leave a comment (though you're more than happy to), no chance of me catching up with you and asking why you didn't like something as it's all anonymous.

At the bottom of each post there's a five star little widget - hover over it and rate the post with a click, simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails