Tuesday 16 September 2008

Change In The Air?

Found out today that Google Page Creator - the tool I've used for both The Annotated Final Crisis and The Annotated Infinite Crisis - is soon going to be swapped for Google Sites.

I've had a bit of a play over at the Sites . . . er . . . site and it seems straightforward enough though they do seem to have a limited number of templates to choose from, most of which are somewhat . . . naff, really.

Still, it's not like the set-up of the AFC or AIC is particularly innovative - my intention for both sites was to keep them as straightforward as possible. As and when the swap over happens, I guess we'll find out how that affects things. I just hope the few links to my sites that are scattered around the net will automatically re-direct if the new site names alter.

Soon as I know anything, I'll let you know something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails