Monday 22 June 2009

Co-Feature Blues Joy!

I blogged a few weeks ago, bemoaning the fact that Captain Atom was getting a co-feature slot in Action Comics, a title that I don't get.  I finished the post saying "So I guess I'll have to settle for reading about it on the net and hope against hope that the Captain Atom story will get collected some point down the line."

Oh happy day! I've just read over at Newsarama that "[Senior Story Editor Ian] Sattler said that the co-features will be collected into their own volumes, but the "hows" and "whens" of the process are still being worked out."

Oh yeah! Captain Atom collected trade in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails