Saturday 7 June 2008

Annotations For Final Crisis #1

They're up and running, folks!

I'm referring, of course, to my annotations to the first issue of Final Crisis which - I'll admit - took me a little longer than I was expecting.

But hey, I had a holiday to recover from, then a week's work and then a night out on the beers with some mates yesterday - as much as I love comics, I've still got a life to be getting on with, you know!

Anyhow, you can see the notes over at the Annotated Final Crisis site; a direct link to issue #1's notes is here.

As I did with the Infinite Crisis annotations, anything that I need help with (usually the identification of a character) is in blue, bold text. With this first issue, there's only one panel that's giving me a problem, the confrontation between the villains and the Justice League in panel 1 of page 17.

There's a whole bunch of characters, a couple of which I don't recognise: from left to right are: Red Arrow in the foreground; Poison Ivy; Cheetah; an unknown with wings who might be Killer Moth(?); Black Lightning; an unknown pink/purple skinned woman kneeling behind him in a blue leotard - if her skin were pale I'd be tempted to say Killer Frost; Captain Cold; Hawkgirl; Red Tornado; Signalman; Black Canary; and Vixen.

If anyone can identify the two characters, feel free to either e-mail me at jigsawmen [AT] googlemail [DOT] com or post a comment on this post.

With any luck, I can get back to posting more frequently now . . . at least until issue #2 comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails